Monday 12 November 2012

Karma.




Today, the Karma police snuck up on me in my sleep, and came to bite me on the bum.

I run a conversation class every Monday for members of the sixth form in my school, and have been doing so for the last three weeks. Not one member of the sixth form has of yet turned up for said conversation class.

I have tried everything. My dignity is now on the line. I have tried to lure them with the promise of cakes, coffee, chocolate, help with English essays, gifts and prizes, with no success.

So, this is now my last resort. I am making a public apology to all of my German teachers and assistants who lovingly prepared interesting and fulfilling classes, debates and discussions, to which I never turned up. It was rude, selfish and arrogant of me, and I am sorry.

It is never good to get a taste of your own medicine, and now I honestly believe that what goes around, really does come back around. Karma, please leave me alone now. I have learned my lesson.

GO TO YOUR CLASSES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am bad at German

Help me, please.