Tuesday 6 November 2012

I've got the blues...




...Because I need your love so bad.

A post about love. How could you ever sum up love? The word drives me crazy - it cannot encapsulate the myriad of emotions that it is meant to represent, so we throw it around, abuse and misuse it. "I love your dress", "I love chocolate", "I love you", "I have never loved you".

I truly believe that this last month in Germany has taught me more about that word and its emotions than the previous 21 years ever could.

Perhaps I am homesick; or maybe it's the flashes of golden sunlight streaming through yellow and red leaves. It could just be that the people I love are not happy, and there is nothing I can do about it.

The solution to all these problems might just be Fleetwood Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am bad at German

Help me, please.