Saturday 9 February 2013

drink me

dear life

people tell no drinkjng

i saying drinking

particularly when random middle aged italian men are incovled ande they give you moneys for teaching them enflish;. um english zu lernennren.

dear sam you can take over:

hello, mein name is sam and i come from england. jo mentions me all over this blog and finally you get to meet the stupid mug. soooo heres a little ditty for ya,

once upon a time there was a very pure and kind jungfrau, who lived in the deep depths of the darkest corner of germany. She was lost. She spent her days drinking schnapps and teaching an old italian bloke english. she listeninged to radio stations thatr no one else listen to in this world. music such as ronan keating and john lenon mixed together wtf really.

okay ill pas you over to the kind hands of nocollalalalala


As Simon and Garfunkel once said "like a bridge over troubled water" like ein brooke uber kaputz wasser. (The direct German translation). This quote relates to the amount of alcohol consumed tonight. Like 3 little bridges attempting to survive a tsunami we went down to Giovanni's flat speaking a dazzling array of German. Each earning a total of £10 each. i myself earned a place to stay for a full month, complete with heating and my very own sewing machine. Which will be much needed seeing as whilst being here I have eaten enough food to last me a week! Two of my favourite things are hats and alcohol. And both are encorporated into our night right now.

P.S - The following photos were taken during this hideous night. Many apologies for such messy behaviour and public declaration of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am bad at German

Help me, please.